Why train in Shiatsu? Everyone starts a Shiatsu course with different aims and expectations but students and teachers agree that the result is both profound and rewarding.
Some of the benefits of Shiatsu training are:
- Ensure the wellbeing of yourself, your friends and family
- Your teaching will be based on thousands of years of oriental medicine theory
- Become a qualified professional Shiatsu practitioner
- Learn about Traditional Chinese Medicine and Five Element Theory
- Learn powerful diagnosis techniques
- Self development: physically, mentally and spiritually
- Improve and develop your awareness of Ki
There are several options for training. Courses range from one-off workshops to full 3-year Practitioner Diplomas. The majority of schools offer training one weekend a month but all schools are independent so we recommend you contact a few near to you to see what they offer and then select the one that best suits you.
Graduates of the diploma course are eligible to apply to join the Register of Professional Practitioners of the Shiatsu Society (2 years consecutive membership of the Shiatsu Society is required).
Contact your nearest Shiatsu School for more information on courses happening in your area or have a look at our events section.
Check us out on Hot Courses.com!